I would say, then, the five greatest reasons are (in no particular order):
- The origin of the universe
- The fine-tuning of the universe (including the anthropic principle and our privileged position)
- The origin of life (biochemistry)
- The origin of man (including the moral argument/imago dei)
- The design of life for the benefit of humanity (yes, I did say design of life)
All in all, we'll see if we can cover roughly one topic per meeting for the next four meetings (given that we covered number one last time).