Monday, June 4, 2012

Returning from vacation

After a couple weeks of vacation, I feel a bit rested now, and with the summer being here, and my teaching load gone, I hope to write a bit more.

I was just musing the other day about the way my post topic have been trending for the past year or so, and I realized that I have gone very far away from what used to be my passion: science apologetics (or evidential apologetics).  Instead, philosophical and "presuppositional"-type arguments have caught my fancy of late, which is sort of a dangerous thing since I am definitely not an expert in these things.  But take, for example, something that's been on my mind lately, which is the common atheist soundbyte: "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence."  Definitely a pet peeve of mine, and something that I will be blogging about in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment